Escape Nisi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [M] Under the Influence
by Asar Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:02 am

» The Wanderer
by Chanda Sen Sun May 12, 2013 4:33 am

» Pretty Jewels
by Asar Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:59 am

» Jewels [M]
by Chanda Sen Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:46 am

» Pretty Neck Bruises [M]
by Asar Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:17 am

» A Dance of Sight and Sound [M]
by Chanda Sen Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:59 am

» First [M]
by Asar Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:50 am

» Long Time No See [M]
by Eremus Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:51 am

» Punishment [M]
by Adaeze Metaxas Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:02 am

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll

Punishment [M]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Punishment [M] Empty Punishment [M]

Post  Adaeze Metaxas Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:23 am

Adaeze sat at her desk, scribbling some notes to herself on a piece of parchment, eyebrows knit in concentration. It had only been fairly recently that she had even learned how to write. As a slave, she knew nothing of letters or numbers, much less whole words or sentences, but in a business environment, it was more necessary. For some reason, you couldn't run one without it.

Her head lifted as she heard a knock on the door, putting down her quill.

"Come in."

The boy that she had sent for... well, a man, really, walked in, carrying Tadi over his broad shoulder, dumping her unceremoniously on the hard, tiled floor.

"Anything else, Mistress?"

Adaeze smiled, tapping the pen on the desk. "That is all. Please lock the door on the way out. I have keys of my own."

"Yes Mistress."

He left the room. Hearing the click of a key in the lock, Adaeze stood up, pacing across the room.

"Well, Tadi. You know what I'm going to say now, don't you?"

Adaeze Metaxas

Back to top Go down

Punishment [M] Empty Re: Punishment [M]

Post  Tadinanifer Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:29 am

Sulking.

That's all she had been doing since she had been shackled and left in her room. Ada wasn't happy with her; she knew that.

She was dreading the moment she called on her again. The thought scared her. What would Ada make the Gyet girl do when she saw her next?

Her answer came much quicker than she expected. She fought against the man that came to drag her to their Mistress. Her body thrashed, her legs kicked, her hands punched. She didn't want to go. She couldn't go. Ada would do something terrible. She didn't want that.

Tadi grunted when she was dumped on the floor, lashing out at the man violently.

Her body froze up when Ada spoke and she stayed defiantly silent.

Tadinanifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Adaeze Metaxas Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:38 am

"Come now, don't make things worse for yourself."

She stopped, walking over to crouch in front of the woman. Adaeze couldn't stand being ignored. It was almost as bad as being laughed at. Both signs of disobedience from her slaves, though one was slightly worse than the other.

She gripped the woman's chin harshly, staring intently into the deep brown eyes.

"Tell me what you think your punishment should be."

It was the usual test she did. If Tadinanifer said something less than what Adaeze perceived to be the correct level of punishment for her actions, the punishment would be worse. If, however, she was harsher on herself, Adaeze would be more likely to take pity on her.

Adaeze Metaxas

Back to top Go down

Post  Tadinanifer Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:40 am

Once again she stayed silent.

Her dark brown eyes glared up at the woman darkly, her lips pursed together in a sour frown.

She wouldn't speak. She knew this game far too well.

Anything she said would never be good enough. She would always be the one that got the worse punishment because she refused to give herself a terrible punishment.

So she would stay silent.

Tadinanifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Adaeze Metaxas Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:50 am

Her lips twitched in irritation, slapping the woman roughly.

"Answer me when I ask a question."

Her voice remained calm. It was rare that she got truly angry. She was strict, and could be cruel at times, but it was always with a certain calmness, even to the point of being cold.

"If you refuse to answer, I shall give you the punishment that I would have been given in your place. And my Master was by no means as lenient as I am."

Adaeze Metaxas

Back to top Go down

Post  Tadinanifer Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:54 am

Tadi growled softly when she was slapped.

No. She wouldnt answer her. Never.

She didn't care. She would take whatever punishment Ada gave her. She wouldn't speak.

Tadi had come to accept that nothing would change no matter how hard she fought so she would just stay silent and accept any punishment that she was given.

Tadinanifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Adaeze Metaxas Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:00 am

Adaeze gripped the woman's jaw tightly again, lip curling. "You dare growl at me?"

She wasn't in the mood for any of Tadi's games. Not today. Quickly unlacing her sandal straps, she pushed the woman down to the floor, tying her hands quickly behind her back. Crossing the room, she picked up a spreader bar, nails digging sharply into the woman's thigh as she attached it above the knee.

She wouldn't take any more disobedience.

"You chose the hard way. And that means that I will not relent to begging, threats, crying, or any other pathetic manipulations. Do you understand?"

Adaeze Metaxas

Back to top Go down

Post  Tadinanifer Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:06 am

In return to the question, Tadi growled louder.

Yes, she dared growl at her. She'd growl at her over and over again. She didn't care what Ada wanted from her.

She would never be the perfect obedient Slave. Never.

Tadi grunted when she was forced to the floor and her legs tied apart.

She had accepted that she would get a punishment for this. She just didn't care any more. She didn't care what Ada did to her. She would just lie here and take whatever she did.

Tadinanifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Adaeze Metaxas Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:25 am

She slapped the back of her thigh roughly, leaving a deep red hand imprint on the dark skin.

"You're not making it easier for yourself."

Climbing to her feet, she dusted herself down before walking across the room to pick up her whip, running the length of leather through her hands as her eyes lingered on the woman.

"How many lashes?"

That time her voice was different from how it had ever been before. It was low, cold, threatening. By no means angry, but it had a dark silkiness which said that she should by no means be questioned now.

She hadn't had to use that voice on any other slave before. Only Tadi had had the honour of that one.

Adaeze Metaxas

Back to top Go down

Post  Tadinanifer Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:28 am

She bit her lip when she was slapped harshly.

Damn.

This was going to be a nasty punishment. She knew that and she had only had one blow so far.

She knew she wasn't making this easy for herself but she didn't care. She wouldn't answer whatever she asked. Ever.

Her lips parted, though, at the question. Ada had learned last time that she didn't know numbers. She was illiterate. How would she know how to count? How would she know how many lashes needed to be given?

Instead of giving a number, she continued to stay silent.

Tadinanifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Adaeze Metaxas Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:54 pm

Her lips pursed, face pinched in irritation. The whip came down harshly on the woman's clothed back.

"I will whip you over your clothes before I remove them."

That way, she could get more lashes in before the pain became too much for the girl.

She had plans for Tadi today, she didn't want her fainting. But whipping her over her clothes would mean that she could whip her more, put her through more pain than she would have been able to otherwise.

The whip lashed down on Tadi's back again, more cruelly than before.

Adaeze Metaxas

Back to top Go down

Post  Tadinanifer Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:02 pm

The woman's teeth clenched together when the whip cracked against her back.

The clothing muted the pain somewhat but it was still pretty damned painful. And she'd have to go through this for a while until Ada had decided she had had enough.

She bit her lip again as the whip came down on her back harsher than before.

She just had to tolerate this. Just coach herself through it adn try to block out the pain.

Tadinanifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Adaeze Metaxas Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:35 am

She brought the whip down in another flurry of lashes across the woman's backside, one particularly harsh stroke ripping right through the fabric.

"You ripped my clothes, so I shall rip yours. But for you, you shall get no other dress. You are a whore, so you shall not have the right to decency."

Adaeze was feeling in a particularly merciless mood. A slave had no right to dominate her Mistress, as Tadi had, except for if her Mistress had given her explicit permission.

And she had done no such thing. Tadinanifer would suffer for that.

The whip came down on the fabric again, tearing through the cotton. It infuriated her to see her money which she had spent on her slave going to waste, but Tadi would not learn otherwise.

She couldn't take these things for granted.

A small trickle of blood seeped through the cotton where the whip had cracked down hard on a piece of bared skin. The woman stood back, tapping her fingers.

"Beg my forgiveness for ruining your clothes. If you hadn't disobeyed me, I wouldn't have had to do this."

She stepped forwards, turning the woman over to bring the whip down on her breasts.

"Beg."

Adaeze Metaxas

Back to top Go down

Post  Tadinanifer Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:38 am

She jolted, giving a soft cry as the whip came down on her skin over and over, tearing through fabric and flesh.

A soft grunt sounded as she was forcefully turned over

Tadi gasped, back arching when her breasts were whipped, biting sharply into her lip as tears welled up in her eyes and streaked down over her tanned cheeks.

"Never."

She'd never beg. Not to her.

Tadinanifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Adaeze Metaxas Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:42 am

"Suit yourself."

She was too angry to become any angrier. If Tadinanifer was trying to get to her by disobeying, she wouldn't succeed.

The only thing that she would succeed in was earning herself a worse punishment.

She stepped back to ring a bell. A few moments later, there was a knock on the door. Opening it, she let in another slave. A girl, just younger than herself, but fair, red hair and freckled, pale skin.

"She will fuck you in my place. I do not wish to dirty my hands with you."

The woman sat back to sit in her chair, watching as the redhead crawled towards the woman, mouth hovering over her clit as her fingers plunged deep inside her, stroking her slowly.

Adaeze Metaxas

Back to top Go down

Post  Tadinanifer Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:51 am

Tadi gave a soft sigh of relief when the woman stepped back.

She wouldn't be whipped for a short while. She was thankful for that. Very thankful.

Her brown eyes flickered up when the woman started talking, drawing to the red haired woman. She was beautiful. Pale skin, alluring eyes, lustrous hair; she was obviously a well cared for Slave.

The Gyet girl's lips parted when the other woman crawled over her. She could feel the hot breath against her and she squirmed slightly, trying in vain to close her legs.

A loud gasp sounded when two fingers pushed into her sharply.

Tadinanifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Adaeze Metaxas Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:49 am

Adaeze didn't look up as the slave began to touch Tadi, only going back to her work with a bored sigh.

The redhead peered back over her shoulder, watching Adaeze anxiously. Unlike Tadinanifer, she was a well-trained slave. She felt lost without orders to follow, not knowing if she was doing right or wrong in her Mistress' eyes. It was disconcerting for her to just be left to do whatever she wanted.

"Can I whip her, Ma'am?"

She wanted to show Tadinanifer what it was to be submissive. To make her understand the pleasure of it, and the whole sense of the word. Not to cause her pain. Or at least, that wasn't the reason.

Adaeze nodded silently, not turning back.

Pulling her fingers out slowly, the woman brought the whip down on Tadi's back again harshly. The leather trailed down her back in the aftermath of the hit, lightly caressing the burning skin.

Adaeze Metaxas

Back to top Go down

Post  Tadinanifer Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:52 am

A soft whine sounded when the other Slave asked their Mistress the question.

More whipping? No.

She whined and writhed, trying to loosen her bonds a little; tugging uselessly at her wrists and trying to close her legs.

A loud not-so-pained gasp escaped the woman's lips when the leather bit into her skin then caressed her.

Tadinanifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Adaeze Metaxas Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:24 am

"Don't worry. Everything is fine." she murmured gently, hands stroking Tadinanifer's back gently.

Her hand smoothed soothingly over the woman's backside, brushing over her fleetingly, a finger slipping a little way inside her before pulling away again.

The whip came down on the woman's skin again, a little more gently than before.

She didn't want her to be in too much pain. She wanted Tadi to know that pleasure could come from submitting, and when she did, Adaeze could care for her.

Tadi only had to accept her.

Adaeze Metaxas

Back to top Go down

Post  Tadinanifer Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:39 am

She whined softly, pressing down against the finger pressed inside of her slightly.

She wanted the pleasure. She always wanted the pleasure. Tadi had been sold as a whore and slowly she began to enjoy the pleasure that sex had to offer until she became addicted to it.

Well and truly addicted.

She just didn't want to submit to her Mistress. Submitting to her mean that she accepted her Slavery. Never. She would never accept her Slavery. She could be fucked by all the men and woman in Ecree and still never submit to Ada.

But this woman... This woman wasn't her Mistress.

A whimper sounded when the finger pulled out of her, followed by a moan as she was whipped again.

Tadinanifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Adaeze Metaxas Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:04 am

Adaeze turned around in her seat, watching the two women silently.

"Make her pleasure you." she said finally, her finger drumming a rhythm on the back of the chair. "She needs to learn her place."

The slave nodded, rolling the woman over to kneel over her mouth. She was a little hesitant to force her, and very nearly moved away until Adaeze moved from her seat to push her down firmly, one hand on her shoulder.

Adaeze Metaxas

Back to top Go down

Post  Tadinanifer Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:10 am

Tadi tried to ignore Ada's voice.

She didn't want to picture the woman while this was happing. She wanted to forget her Mistress even existed.

Her head leaned up willingly to lave her tongue over her slowly.

Tadi had no problems with pleasuring anyone else. Tadi was a good whore. None of her customers had had any complaints for her.

It was just her inability to admit to her slavery that stopped her from being submissive for Adaeze.

Tadinanifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Adaeze Metaxas Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:41 am

The woman purred a soft moan, hips rolling slowly on top of the other slave's mouth. She didn't often get gratification like this, and it was only because she had been particularly well-behaved that Adaeze had picked her.

This was something that she wanted to make the most of.

Adaeze strolled back towards the desk, continuing to work, glancing over her shoulder occasionally.

The redhead had the whip in her hand again and whipped Tadi roughly as her hips moved a little faster against her with a moan.

Adaeze's lips quirked in a smile.

Adaeze Metaxas

Back to top Go down

Post  Tadinanifer Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:46 am

Her tongue and lips moved against the older woman slowly, teasing her with gentle touches.

Tadi was the tease of the brothel. She teased her customers until they snapped and she enjoyed doing so. This would be no different. She'd happily tease this slave until she was whimpering and writhing on top of her.

A soft gasp sounded when she was whipped once again, back arching a little.

Tadinanifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Adaeze Metaxas Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:59 am

She let out a breathy sigh, hips moving quickly as she attempted to encourage the woman to go faster.

A small whimper escaped her, the muscles in her thighs tightening a little from keeping herself upright, jumping from the slow, teasing pleasure. She wanted more. She wanted to make the most of this before she had to go back.

The whip came down on the woman's thigh again in an attempt to make her go faster.

Adaeze Metaxas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum